Welcome to Triskelion Yarn
- Beautiful hand-dyed yarn from the heart of Wales
- Kettle-dyed semi-solids using single pigment dyes yielding rich, strong colours with lots of subtle detailing.
- Mostly British sourced fibre, featuring Bluefaced Leicester, Wensleydale, Masham, Gotland and Corriedale.
- Luxury blends featuring alpaca, silk and Cashmere.
- Balanced and carefully coordinated themed colour palettes.
Olwen Singles: Olwen Singles is a stunning 4-ply/fingering singles yarn, spun from extra fine Falklands Merino. It runs just a little slimmer than the usual 4-ply, and would be a great choice for striking and luxurious shawls. We’ve just a few skeins left in these intense bold primaries …
Cywyn 4-Ply: Cywyn 4-Ply is a beautiful glossy Corriedale 4-ply/fingering weight yarn, able to be worn next-to-skin. It’s high-twist, so is suitable for socks, and is great for cables and textured knitting. Corriedale is a cross between merino and Lincoln Longwool, combining their softness and depth of colour. Have a look at the full range of our specially created colourways on the Cywyn 4-Ply Product Page!